Customer Experience Leadership
— one session for Product Managers and one session for leaders of various non-Product groups. These sessions resulted in many substantive post-conference discussions and provided a common vocabulary for Product and non-Product teams to discuss Customer Experience as a key enabler of our future success. Jeof was well-prepared for our diverse audience and offered useful examples throughout both sessions that helped reinforce his messages. He definitely over-delivered on his commitments to our organization — highly recommended.”
–Dave Johnson, Vice President, Product Management at CoreLogic
Interested in having Jeofrey Bean speak at your event or organization?
We will work with you to determine the best topic, material and format for your needs. You can choose in-person or interactive live broadcast options like videoconferencing, teleconferencing and internet.
Consider a topic with material specially developed by Jeof to address the needs of your audience. Jeof understands that every presentation, audience and participant is unique and deserves the best possible experience.
Please contact Joanne Bean at 858-776-6384 or Joanne Bean.
“Nearly 2,600 LPL Financial advisors attended our annual national conference, in San Diego to discover ways to grow their business. LPL Financial invited Jeof Bean to speak with our advisors on his latest book, The Customer Experience Revolution. Jeof shared valuable insights from his research and helped our small business owner advisors learn how they too can implement proven strategies to improve their customer experience. Participants’ in Jeof’s talk rated the learnings as some of their best takeaways from the conference.”
–Jen Gloss, Senior Vice President, LPL Financial
Recent Speaking Topics
- The Customer Experience Revolution
- How Companies like Apple, Amazon, and Starbucks have changed business forever Based on the upcoming book being published, January 2012.
Customer Experience Book
- Starbucks, Social Media and the Customer Experience Renewal
- Innovating the Customer Experience To Your Advantage
- Effective Use of Social Technology for Internal and External Solutions
- The Experience Economy
- What it means for Product Development
- Opening Your Innovation Channels for Effective Product Advantage
- Customer Journey Maps and Your Experience Strategy
- Profitability by Customer Experience
- Lessons about Different and Better from the Best — Netflix
How Companies like Apple, Amazon and Starbucks have changed business forever
By Jeofrey Bean and Sean Van Tyne
“Companies that delight their customers outperform their peers. This guidebook tells us why and how they do it in industries as diverse as retailing, Smartphone, food service and driver education. I highly recommended it to anyone building a customer-focused business or refocusing an existing business on the experience of the customer.”
–Larry Tesler, Larry Tesler Consulting,
Former Vice President and Chief Scientist, Apple Computer